Tuesday, April 21, 2009

persons who actually made me myself!

you know when you said something like; hate my sis, lebih baik die blah...etc, you dont actually mean it, or you just dont know... the person you hate so much, have made you yourself

Theres several things that I dislike about my sis.. but that traits make my life colourfull...

1) Lazy, mengampu..
-shes natural. what can i say?-
e.g. Im making a sandwich...

Akak: ehem2
Me: Knape?
Akak: Nak sket...
Me: Buat r sendiri
Akak: ala.. cop(note that the 'cop' is my nick)... cop kan ppandai masak... msti sdap kn cop msak..
Me: Ye r. tp cop nk makan.. lapar..
Akak: haa.. klo kite kongsi, nnt mst cop jd lg kenyang nye..
Me: Xde maknenye...(nk wt camne.. bg jgak r)
Akak: Yay.. cop baik..(munch munch) (gobbles) Fuh.. sedapnye.. ni mst berkat cop kongsi sandwich ngan akk kn??

2) Never give up!

Me: Akak, mksud obnoxious ap?
Akak: Ape kate, cop pegi bawah... and then pegi kt coffee table 2, amek dictionary
Me: Akak, dah x taw 2 ckp je lah x taw...
Akak: Eh, bkn akk x taw... tp.. cop x bleh la nk minx akk translatekan slalu.. nnt malas..

3) Princess type

4) Blackmail experts!

so when she found out my seccret(by force) she will use that to blackmail me!

5) Exploit other's weaknesses

6) Made people feel guilty

7) Make her false an advantage

8) Use Future(memories) to make someone cant accuse her

no need any examples on the other traits.. so basically, you may be think that im really an unfortunate brother... but, come to think of what she did to me... Im actually laugh!

July 1st.. the date that my sis will be back from Egypt!

No comments:

Post a Comment