Tuesday, March 10, 2009

English Drama?! Waiting for the Outcome!

today, the English Society held an audition to choose the perfect person who qualified to be an actor. well, i was so 'excited' that i dont have any idea to pick which character. things just cant keep any worst! Nazmi (the British-Malay) absent! when we asked Nalan, his answer were simple "his tie is gone missing, and he's searching for it now."
well, Bryan come up with aye wonderfull idea! that is, make a pair!(note that we have to do single at first place) I played the Mr. Hyde and Bryan as Mr Utterson. and we just ask Puni to let us to make a pair... the worst thing happen here that, teacher called our name first! ahaha. always when we want to rehearse..huhu.. I think I didnt do well this time... have you heard this word before? "NERVOUS"! Im so nervous that I cant remember the dialogue, and my voice cant reach the judge(maybe). hmmm... I dont think that I would be chosen as the actor, can I?
oh. my dearest friend, Nazir, had to perform tomorrow as he is just in hyper-nervous state! Lucky for Nazmi, Nadhirah and Taranee, they had given a 2nd chance tomorrow!

-I know my English is bad, so comment me if i made a mistake or two-

1 comment: