Friday, April 24, 2009

A farewell to arms! The departure of practicum teachers!

Today, our practicum teachers had their times up, which means their days as a practicum teachers in this school has come to the end... Everyone would at least say farewell to them. Some of them maybe give a gift or two and probably asked for their h/p numbers. For kenang²an, students may skip classes(well, the teachers are on a meeting anyway) to snap photos with their favorite practicum teachers for the last time... Oh, did I mention that our school held a closed farewell feast to them too?

Theres only 2-3 practicum teachers I liked.. that is:

Cikgu Hurul Ain- the first practicum counselor I've met this year. She's kind, sociable(as a counselor-to-be, its a must) and happy-go-lucky!

Ckgu Munawarah a.k.a ckgu anum- of course, 2nd practicum teacher I've met this year.. she's kinda reminds me of my sister-2nd sister, which in UTP now.. This teacher resembles my sis, so she's also got her traits from nowhere! one of them is shes a quiet person yet happy go lucky.

Cikgu Nadiah!(.blogspot.com)- I met her when we snuck in to the debate practise. She's responsible to monitor the school's debate team which is Nazmi, Dahrenee, Punithen and... who was it again? which is ACTUALLY Pn. Salmi's job. Bryan first thought---> "I cant believe she's teaching english. what truely amaze me was, she's spoke well, fluently!"---- my first thought to her is close enough to bryans' thought... but I only amazed on how she spoke..(jealousy =P).
Oh! Her brain is like Einstein's! ideas flow just like that! but theres a fatal weakness.. she sometimes forgot what she said...

"On that 'tearfull' day, they left..."

5 comments:

  1. What's Bryan's thought about me?

    What did i said, then forgot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he whisper it to me or so... "x sgke lak tcer ni ajar BI... yg plg x caye.. die bleh ckp base inggeris" thats what he said..

    what did u said u forgot?
    x igt lak..
    I think when u give points for the debate, and then we asked u bcoz we werent focus.. and poof!
    you forgot.. ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owh,so i dun have the characteristic of an English teacher-lah?
    No wonder,i'm Maths Major and I teach Maths

    Hehe,but what's the true character of an english teacher?
    Like Cikgu Sasha perhaps? stylo?

    ReplyDelete