Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Visit @ Toksu's house

The day before yesterday, my parents and I have decided to go to the my toksu's house at Bangi since we could not visit my cousin Nabilah at Shah Alam on Saturday. My father said that we'll depart early so that we could spend some quality time together. As I knew it, we depart to Bangi from our house at... let see... 2:45 pm? Well, the journey doesnt take too long, just a couple of hours. As soon as we get there, we were greeted by Hanif, my uncle whos taking SPM this year.

My grandaunt invited us to sit down. Before she invite, she said just like this; "Eh, sorang je ke? dalam ramai² sorang je yg datang..." do I have to translate it to you? nah... I think you understand it anyway... So, while we chit-chatting, she asked;

Grandaunt: Ini Imran eh?"
Mom: Tak, ni Yusuf
Grandaunt: Yusuf ni yang lebih tua kn?
Mom: tak, Ni yang bongsu... die amek PMR thn ni...
Grandaunt: oh.. Yusuf yang bongsu... oh, same dgn [x ingat r name...] lah ni...

well, she always mistook me with my bro... it always happen... So, anyway, the good part happens

Grandaunt: Oh... yang ni lah yang Gi(Father's nick) amai² terkena kipas ni...(kipas siling 2...)
Father: Die da lupe kot...
Mom: Memang la da lupe.. ntah² x ingat pon sbb kecik lagi mse 2
Me: ._O!!!!... (just smile and laugh... smile and laugh)

and then she asked me whether I finished all my folios... of course la not.. so I answered that I didnt touch a thing.

Grandaunt: hmmm... ni same la ngan hanif ni... da last² minute baru la terkial-kial nk wat... malam 2 gak barulah nak binding lah ape lah... lagi pn hanif ni wt gune komp... die wat sekejap je.. pas 2 tgk katun... sebab 2 lah maksu x bg die wt gne komputer atas... nnt asyik kne pantau je.. die nye komputer 2, pnoh ngan Anime.

Father: Alah.. dorg ni pk, kt TV sume da ktinggalan.. sbb 2 dorg donlod.. btol x? (jeling kt aq)

I know I downloading that 63gb Anime... huhu...

As the nutshell, with visiting my Toksu's house, I got a plenty of pengajaran. I will undoubtedly visit them again whenever... we're going to visit them again. I got to know my actual history-painful one. I also learned that what we think its good, it is not actually good in other perspective. Next, I maybe should share my problems with friends/family a little more. Furthermore, its not like we covered all topics that masok exam, doesnt mean we can get the paper all answered. Just do not tense ourselve in short. Oh there's more; doesnt mean that you studied the least popular subject, or work at that course, you will get bad job, or... If you dont work as a scientist... etc etc, youre a least intelligent person and will get lower salary. NO. DEFINATELY NO! Even you're studying Geology and become Geologist someday, I can guarantee it to you. Its not a foolish job! Like my uncle Hadi if im not mistaken, he's last choice was... Geology at Universiti somewhere at Sabah. And he graduated become a geologist, working with Petronas. He's at Uzbekistan now. And you know what? his flying ticket from here to there is business class worth RM10k. If anyone else eat normal thingies, he ate a lobster... Thats the proof considering my statement is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment